Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from PTE correspond to the actual Goods, PTE is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- PTE does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. PTE reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every month.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and PTE processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Website do not include VAT, the VAT inclusive total is also shown on the product description. PTE’s VAT number is 590 9572 01.
- PTE will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If you reserve an item for collection PTE will notify you by way of email or telephone when your goods are ready for collection many items need a pre delivery inspection before sale so PTE cannot guarantee that any goods will be ready for collection if you have not received confirmation to collect.
- If PTE receives no communication from you, within 10 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
PTE aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. PTE is responsible for paying shipment costs. 2 attempts will be made to collect the item from yourself after arrangements have been made between PTE and yourself, if a third attempt is required, you are responsible for the cost. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact PTE within 28 days to arrange collection and return. PTE is responsible for paying shipment costs. 2 attempts will be made to collect the item from yourself after arrangements have been made between PTE and yourself, if a third attempt is required, you are responsible for the cost. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to PTE within 10 days and arrange collection and return. PTE is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to PTE within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If you wish to return Goods to PTE for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on www.pteplant.com/contactus to make the appropriate arrangements.
- PTE reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.